- Who We Are
- Our Professionals
- Working with Wexler Wallace
Tyler J. Story, Associate / Chicago
Beginning in law school, Tyler has focused his attention towards antitrust litigation. While a student at Penn State, he held two antitrust research assistant positions: one in which he explored issues of indirect purchaser standing in state antitrust suits, the other in which he focused specifically on the application of antitrust law and economics in the pharmaceutical industry.
Since joining Wexler Wallace, Tyler has been actively involved in various aspects of litigation concerning brand name manufacturer suppression of competition from generic drugs.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- State of Pennsylvania
- J.D., The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, 2012
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2009
AWARDS & ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP
- CALI Award in American Legal History, 2011