- Who We Are
- Our Professionals
- Working with Wexler Wallace
Michael H. Bowman, Associate / Chicago
In law school, Mike was immersed in complex financial cases as a creditor’s rights law clerk. After graduation, he began his career by working to defend litigation brought against the federal government. His commitment to holding wrongdoers accountable through the judicial system brought him to Wexler Wallace in 2006.
At Wexler Wallace, Mike has been involved in many of the firm’s diverse practice areas. From antitrust class actions to mass torts, Mike has sought results for individuals and businesses who would otherwise be denied relief. Mike’s devotion to achieving results that create widespread positive change exemplifies what Wexler Wallace is all about.
In re OSB Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:06-CV-00924-PD (E.D. Pa.).
Mike was a key member of the Wexler Wallace discovery team in this eight-defendant nationwide antitrust class action that ultimately generated a $120 million recovery. Read More.
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Ohio County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- State of Maryland
- State of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 2004
- M.B.A., Wheeling Jesuit University, 2001
- B.S., Biology, Wheeling Jesuit University, 1999
AWARDS & ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP
- Recipient, First Year Moot Court Award
- Recipient, Outstanding Community Service Award
- Awarded position of Graduate Assistant Technology Agent, working under a NASA grant to research and license newly developed government technologies